Search This Blog

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Freaking Out

I am freaking out now with the Fibre Arts Sale just a day away. There are several reasons for my panic. Will I have everything together in time? Will I look dumb next to some others, will anyone even show up? I guess only time will tell, but wouldn't it be nice if I could sell something and actually come close to paying for a fraction of my art supplies? If you are an artist then you know what I am talking about. Just breaking even is a dream for many of us. I was up late last night sewing, and for the second time my sewing machine was not cooperating. I spent the weekend taking it apart and oiling everything in sight. Last night I also broke 3 needles. What is the lesson here? Do NOT leave things to the last minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment