Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Mac and Changes to Web Page

Big day today! After much deliberation I decided two weeks ago to purchase a Mac Laptop. Part of the deliberation involved the cost! I finally gave in to peer pressure and ordered one and voila, it arrived last night. I must say I was more than worried about the steep learning curve, but so far so good. I especially like the built in web cam so I can skype with my son at university. For those of you who don't know what skype is, I get to have face to face chats for free with my son. I think I may be a bit more excited about it than he is. (LOL)! I am enjoying the great graphics, but not enjoying the small screen. To save a few bucks I decided to order the 13inch. I'm finding it a bit small and wish I had gone for the 15 inch. Too late now. I have it sitting on my desk, right beside the PC.

I have also decided to make some changes to my web page that reflect changes I am being forced to make in my life. I have now removed the sections of my gallery that involve pottery and jewellery. Instead I am going to focus on my painting and fibre work. It was all becomming too much , and you know what they say; jack of all trades, master of none. While I still love clay and will continue to teach it in high school, that's about as far as it's going to go. I am also getting up the nerve to put all of my jewellery making tools, silver, etc... on kijiji to sell. I am going to have trouble parting with everything, but it's certainly not doing me any good boxed up in the basement. You can check out my web page at lisadaniellemartin.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment