Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2009

Changes

I am happy to say that I am still on a creative roll. I have recently finished my fourth oil painting (portrait) and hope to start a fifth in the next day or two. I am really enjoying painting again, and every time I paint it seems to get better. Lots of creative ideas are flowing. Just the other day I wrote a short children's book for my soon to be 6 year old son. I am in the process of creating some simple water color illustrations for the book. When that's done, I plan to turn it into a book with the oh-so-convenient book maker on my mac. I recently created a nice photo book with the program to give away for Christmas. I am slowly getting to know what my mac can do. It's pretty awesome.

Speaking of creativity and feeling pretty good these days I have had the urge to make some minor changes in my appearance. Nothing that involves a scalpel, I promise. Just a bit of freshening up to give me the little pick me up that turning 41 has made me feel like I need. Hello new hair cut and new eye color (via contacts of course). Now if I could just lose that weight......

No comments:

Post a Comment